The festival is rain or shine! In the event of severe weather, the festival will be postponed to Dec. 9th.
- Along the streets that surround Old Town. Please do not park in front or or in the yards of Old Town residents.
- In the Leander ISD parking lots unless otherwise indicated.
- SCHEDULED CLOSURES
Street closures will begin at 6:30am, and be fully opened by 9PM.
Streets will open and close throughout the day depending on the activity. Our goal is to leave as many streets open as possible, but ensuring the safety of our citizens is always top priority.
The following streets will be closed all day- N. Brushy, W. South, Willis. Bagdad & Atkins will be closed for a portion of the day.
- IS THIS EVENT KID FRIENDLY
- ALLOWED & PROHIBITED ITEMS
Guests and their belongings are subject to search upon entry or re-entry.
- Baby Strollers
- Backpacks (Standard school sized. No frames or camping gear.)
- Cameras – only non-professional point & shoot cameras will be allowed. Hand-held Go-pro cameras are allowed without attachments including sticks, selfie sticks, tripods, headgear, etc.
- Portable/collapsible chair (individual seat only; no double-wide or connecting chairs)
- Umbrellas (Hand-held; no bigger than 42” when open)
- Water – you may bring two factory sealed bottles of water
- Aerosol containers, including sunscreen and personal beauty products
- Coolers of any kind. *Exceptions may be made for medical use
- Drones or any other remote flying device
- Framed backpacks
- Glass containers of any kind
- Illegal drugs
- Non-collapsible chairs
- Outside food or beverage of any kind, except 2 factory sealed bottles of water.
- Professional radios or walkie-talkies
- Selfie sticks
- Professional video equipment
- Professional cameras and attachments including detachable zoom lenses, flashes, tripods monopods, etc.
- Skateboards, scooters, bicycles, wagons, carts or any personal motorized vehicles
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Tents, canopies or shade structures of any kind
- Unauthorized materials including handbills, flyers, stickers, beach balls, samples, etc.
- Weapons or explosives of any kind.
For additional questions about allowed and prohibited items, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.